jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How To Become a Champion in Quiz Bee - The Principl

1. profile image61
    niconikkoposted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How To Become a Champion in Quiz Bee - The Principle of Winning (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 15 months ago in reply to this

For those of us from other places, it may help to explain what a Quiz Bee is.

1. profile image61
        niconikkoposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it. What do you think of my grammar and vocabulary? Is it bad?

1. Chatty Chat profile image85
          Chatty Chatposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Your sentences are too wordy.  Keep them clear and concise.

2. amuno profile image86
    amunoposted 15 months ago

You may also want to add a few images and video clip to put some life in your hub. Will make your readers get the real 'picture' about Quiz Bee. Put yourself in the shoes of the reader and see if you will learn much from the hub: images make a big difference. And hey, format the bulletins to look nicer.

Language is not actually bad, but make a point to come back once in a while and do some editing: You will always find the need to cut this and that out. It is amazing how much editing we all need to do. Every writer goes through that.

1. profile image61
      niconikkoposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Thank You!!

working