jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Driving more website traffic

1. Efoghor Joseph profile image60
    Efoghor Josephposted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Driving more website traffic (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 17 months agoin reply to this

I took a look at your hub, and it seems to be nothing more than an advertisement for a product.  You can't seem to decide, even, on how to spell the product, nor do you state your experiences with it or compare it to other similar products, tell the pros and cons, etc.

Also, the article seems choppy and the first two capsules only repeat information that most online writers already know.  Nothing original there.

One question I have in mind about your topic is how Google would view people using a product like this to drive traffic to their articles.  I don't think they'd take kindly to it because it seems like a gimmick to me.

You and everybody who reads your post and article needs to take a look at the following article:

https://www.plagiarismtoday.com/2015/01 … your-site/

Apparently you have not adequately researched your topic and the info you are presenting can cause major problems for people.  Publishing it will ruin your credibility, so my advice is to forget that topic and try a different one.  I can clearly see why it is not being featured.

Efoghor Josephposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so very much @TIMETRAVELER2 for your contribution. I love your analysis; I am still learning here and I believe things will get better by the time I make my third attempt.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
          TIMETRAVELER2posted 17 months agoin reply to this

There is much to learn if you plan to write on this site.  It takes many years and will cost you many mistakes, but if you stick with it, you will be OK in the long run.

You should always be careful about what you post online because people do read what you write and often take your advice.  If the advice is something that can bring harm to them, it is better not to post it.

Please...read the article that goes with the link I provided, and then take the time to read the information in the Learning Center so that you won't make this type of mistake again.

Efoghor Josephposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Thanks  once again, for the wonderful advice. Life is a continuous learning process. I will do my best to learn as much as I can from this site.

working