jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Judd Hirsch stars in Altered Minds, a compelling te

1. Robert J Sodaro profile image78
    Robert J Sodaroposted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process.

I have nearly 80 Hubs up, and they have all passed nicely, only this particular one has been flagged for some reason passing understanding. Will someone please give me soe feedback on my Hub Judd Hirsch stars in Altered Minds, a compelling tense psychological thriller on DVD.

Hopefully someone can figure out what can I do to improve it's standing so that I can get it posted.

Thanks!

Bob

2. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 15 months ago

At first glance, I'd say the title is way too wordy. Can you make it shorter/more succinct?

I would also lose the embedded links to the film's IMDb page and the MPAA's rating system page. They're not necessary and HP is not big on outgoing links to other sites anyway.

3. SmartAndFun profile image93
    SmartAndFunposted 15 months ago

I see quite a few typos and some awkward phrasing here and there. Do you have someone that could read over it for you, or perhaps you could read it aloud to yourself? Also, only use "Dr." when it goes before a person's name. When referring a doctor without using the doctor's name, spell out the word "doctor."

4. Robert J Sodaro profile image78
    Robert J Sodaroposted 15 months ago

Thanks for the input, I've made adjustments and it was accepted to be featured.

working