jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

HubPages Network Site

1. Sulabha profile image83
    Sulabhaposted 13 months ago

Dear Forum,
    Now it's regarding my hub on Intrapersonal or Self-Communication, Conflict & Variables. I have been asked to submit this Hub to HubPages Network Site.

First of all, seeing the reach, I realize that I need to change the title as also the category. But the fact is that I wish to reach out to both the Communication students as well as the general public.
    When I was teaching at the University, I found students not understanding Intrapersonal Communication at all. The books (both Indian & International), discussed this form of Communication in a very medical way and that too without examples.
    Thus, my biggest challenge is should I mention the category as Health/ Media & Entertainment  or others?
    I want my hub to be read by Mass Communication/Communication students, General public as also those who are facing turmoil in their lives.
    I trust you all as always.
    Warm regards,
    Sulabha Dhavalikar

1. Will Apse profile image87
      Will Apseposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Congrats on the selection! The niche sites will get you a lot more traffic.

Are they offering you a choice? Kindredbond or Owlcation might be the best fit.

Sulabhaposted 13 months ago in reply to this

I haven't checked the sites.
        Even I need to decide whethet I should have the hub published in health or  othet category. Now that you have told me the sites, I will check tje sites you have mentioned.
        Maybe that way I will arrive at a decision.
        Thank you. You all help me a lot.
        Regards,
        Sulabha Dhavalikar

1. Will Apse profile image87
          Will Apseposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Healdove does the health stuff. Sorry, I forgot that one, lol.

Sulabhaposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Healdove, yes. My Dengue Hub has been placed there. You have already mentioned me 2 sites. I will do some study and see.
            Hub Community is very helpful. Thanks a lot.
            Sulabha Dhavalikar

2. peoplepower73 profile image86
    peoplepower73posted 13 months ago

I submitted my hub on Recognizing Propaganda Examples and chose to place it in the Soapboxie site. Within a day, it was placed on that site.  However, it was placed under miscellaneous (misc). There is a path to misc, but there is no main menu link to get there.  I emailed them suggesting that they need a link, but have not heard back yet.

Sulabhaposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Dear peoplepower73,
      Miscellaneous would do for me also if I am able to access it.
      Ok. So this way, I now have 3-4 sites where I can think of placing it.
      Thank you,
      Sulabha Dhavalikar

working