jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Review of BBC Good Food recipe on Seville orange ma

1. profile image58
    Theodore de Silvaposted 10 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Review of BBC Good Food recipe on Seville orange marmalade , observations & tips (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image96
      SakinaNasir53posted 10 months agoin reply to this

Hi Theodore! ☺ Welcome to HubPages.

I would like to give you the following suggestions:

1. Add more images. You have just included two. As you have given step by step review, include images also that people will find useful.

2. Add a video appropriate to your topic.

3. You have included two links in your hub. I would suggest you include the tips you have learned and write them as callout capsules. Hubpages wants that a hub is as complete as possible. Don't direct readers to other sites unless absolutely essential.

4. Correct your punctuation as in some places you have written i instead of I. I would suggest not to use too much bold.

5. Do spend your time in the Learning Center.
      https://hubpageshelp.com

I hope this helps. Good luck!

1. profile image58
        Theodore de Silvaposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Dear SakinaNasir53,
        Thank you so much for the reply. Yes indeed it is very helpful. I am astonished that you did such an objective critique in such a short time after my post. Good luck to you too.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image96
          SakinaNasir53posted 10 months agoin reply to this

You're most welcome! smile
          Thank you.

working