jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The concept of ayurveda simplified

1. akshaya varma profile image82
    akshaya varmaposted 9 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The concept of ayurveda simplified (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. chasmac profile image98
      chasmacposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Interesting and well written, but you have some punctuation errors, such as spaces before commas and full stops, and sometimes no space where there should be one. For example:

"Ayurveda , the ancient system of medicine indigenous to India has also been derived from the vedas. Later , the ancient physicians used this knowledge to compile separate textbooks on medicine based on their content and experiences.Some..."

"While modern science considers three stages of matter namely solid ,liquid and gas , the ancient Indian sciences advocate that the universe can be concised into five elements called the panchaboothas"

Concised? Is that a word?

(By the way, I believe modern science now includes plasma as a 4th stage of matter.)

"...detoxifying measures ,drugs , or invasive procedures."

Also, HP don't want you to include any Amazon product unless you can personally recommend it and explain why.

2. akshaya varma profile image82

thank u..ill work on it asap....

3. akshaya varma profile image82

dear sir ..thank you so much..i got it published .

working