jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Neuroshima - RPG system about the USA after a nucle

1. kasiaeliza profile image81
    kasiaelizaposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Neuroshima - RPG system about the USA after a nuclear war. Part 2: Creating a character. (must be signed in to view).

What can I do to improve? The first part of this series was hubbed in the first check. This part is also original and useful, so I don't know what's wrong.

Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I know it's a pain but just remove that link to your pdf file and see if the hub gets approved.

Also have a quick read through, preferably out loud, to pick up any errors. For example, "Now is time to little maths." In that same section you use 'dices'. That's incorrect - dice is the plural of die. As in, now the die is cast. One die, two dice.

Be consistent. If you are starting your list items with a capital letter, make sure every item begins with a capital (upper case) letter.

Shorten your title - it is too long. "Neuroshima: Post Nuclear RPG Part 2" would be fine.

Try those edits - they might help.

1. kasiaeliza profile image81
        kasiaelizaposted 8 months ago in reply to this

You are always helpful, thanks a lot. I start English course on Monday, so I hope my writing will be better, but it takes a time to be great.

I remove the link - if someone will want pdf I'll just send it personally. Pity, but if it helps...
        I correct it, we will see smile

2. SakinaNasir53 profile image87
      SakinaNasir53posted 8 months ago in reply to this

Hi kasiaeliza! Welcome to HubPages. ☺

I would suggest the following points:

1. Add an appropriate video if possible.

2. Avoid too much use of bold. It might be the reason your hub is not getting featured. Only use bold on lines or words that are extremely important.

3. Add callout capsules to highlight important points.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

working