I'd like feedback on my Hub: Managerial Excellence : A Strategic Business Impera

1. PramodDrSolankiHR profile image60
    PramodDrSolankiHRposted 9 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Managerial Excellence : A Strategic Business Imperative - I (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

These are the issues that leap out at me.

No introduction. You need to lead your readers into the article by explaining what it is about and why it needs to be written. What do you mean by 'employee engagement'? Don't assume your readers understand what you are talking about. Can you include some real-life examples? Can you also include some examples of successful strategies.

No images. You need at least one, relevant, legal-to-use image - complete with its source.

Add a couple of links to the sources that you reference. Don't add too many though.

Think about placing statistics in an easy to read table. A paragraph of percentages can leave your reader cross-eyed. If you do use percentages in a paragraph write it like this: four percent (under 10) or 14 percent (10 and over).

Reduce the use of jargon wherever possible. Don't use a big word when a small one will do. Also try to liven the writing up a little. I realise it's business writing, but that doesn't mean it has to put people to sleep. Try formatting some of your statements by using bullet points.

Hope that helps.

2. PramodDrSolankiHR profile image60
    PramodDrSolankiHRposted 9 months ago

Thank you so much. Appreciate your thoughtful observations.

working