Not Published Due to Over Promotional Links

1. Natalie Frank profile image97
    Natalie Frankposted 10 months ago

I got an article flagged because of supposedly having more than three links to the same site promoting a product saying it could not be published.  They were actually links to three different dog friendly beaches (free) but I got rid of two of them and just said the reader can look them up. (Not a good technique in my book).  Tried to republish same message.  Got rid of third post.  Same message. Took out two other links that had nothing to do with those or each other and made two general links that don't give the info I'd like them to.  Same message. Any ideas how to get around this considering there wasn't actually a problem in the first place and now the links that I'd hoped were useful not promotional (none of them were to buy anything they were strictly informational and all free of charge) to get the article through?  Can I get a re-review by someone?  I'm ready to take out every single link and as the article has already been significantly weakened by losing the links I've already deleted I think that would be the kiss of death.  Thanks

1. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Did you post Source URL at images to the same one?

2. SakinaNasir53 profile image97
      SakinaNasir53posted 10 months agoin reply to this

Hi Natalie! smile
      Can you post the link to your hub here?

I had my last hub unfeatured as I mentioned a link to credit the photographs. They said it was spammy. I thought linking to credit photographs was allowed. Or it isn't? Then, I removed the link and it got featured.

working