jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 7th Conversation-Person-Made, Not Man-Made

1. CC Saint Clair profile image86
    CC Saint Clairposted 6 months ago

Dear Hubbers,

Although all my 21 Hubs are currently being featured, this one, #22 has just been rejected. Though I have read the little generic list of recommendations, I can't see where that Hub is sub-standard - unless that assessment stems from my deliberate choice of 'fuzzy' images.

So, dear fellow Hubbers, as I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process,
    will you please give feedback on my Hub 7th Conversation-Person-Made, Not Man-Made?

Kind thoughts,
    CC

1. tamarawilhite profile image88
      tamarawilhiteposted 6 months ago in reply to this

* The wording is clunky from the start: instead of "This hub is a tangential progression of the preceding one, Conversation #6.", state "This is the 7th article in my conversations series".
      * Grammar issues exist, like "the sort protective energy" instead of "The sort of protective energy"
      * I recommend replacing the title "No-Nooooo!" with only "No!"
      * The phrase " of sorts" is used too many times in the article.
      * Add "Is It" to the title "So Impossible To Imagine In our Lifetime?"
      * "Serious question: the biblical discourse aside" - The "The" should probably be capitalized.

2. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Hello,

I'm really sorry but I can't make head nor tail of your article. I can't work out what it's about. If I landed on it from a Google search result, I'd be pressing the back button.

Sorry.

CC Saint Clairposted 6 months ago in reply to this

That's OK, Bev, I often press the Back button myself.
        Stay tuned for my next hub :-)
        Kind thoughts,
        CC

2. CC Saint Clair profile image86
    CC Saint Clairposted 6 months ago

Hi, Tamara :-)

Thank you ever so much for your prompt and considered feedback. I will address each glitch accordingly.

Kind thoughts,
    CC

3. firstcookbooklady profile image83
    firstcookbookladyposted 6 months ago

Rename it 'Second Chance to Live' or something, since that is the gist of your article.

CC Saint Clairposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Aah ... mmm ... scratching my head as i read your comment, firstcookbooklady but, OK, thank you for your suggestion.
      However, as 'Second Chance to Live' is not at all what that latest installment in my hubpages series of conversations is about ... I'll pass.
      ===
      tamarawilhite, if you happen to come across this reply, the 2 comments above make me most 'grateful' for yours - the first, and the only one, to come my way with explicit, supportive ways in which to problem solve.

Kind thoughts to you all, of course :-)
      CC

4. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 6 months ago

Kazi Angela you cannot use HubPages for self promotion. I have reported this to Admin and you will likely be banned.

5. firstcookbooklady profile image83

Well, as a READER, that's what I pulled from it.

6. firstcookbooklady profile image83

If you research 7th conversation, it's about biomolecular second chances.

working