jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Incredible Casa de los Venados

1. Nomadic Ku profile image60
    Nomadic Kuposted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Incredible Casa de los Venados (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image98
    Rupert Taylorposted 6 months ago

First, your Hub is too short. The minimum is 700 words; 1,000 to 1,500 is better.

Second, you need to credit your images. Do you have permission to use them? Are they free of copyright restrictions? Sprinkle them throughout your text rather than putting them in a block at the end.

Spend some time at the Learning Center https://hubpageshelp.com/ This is where you'll find out exactly what HubPages is looking for and how to create an article that will be featured.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image86
      SakinaNasir53posted 6 months ago in reply to this

Hi Nomadic Ku! smile I agree with Rupert Taylor and would like to suggest these points:

1. Break your text under suitable sub headings, bullets and numbering whenever required.

2. Add an appropriate video.

3. It is always best to write about topics that you are genuinely passionate about and what people might be searching for. Do you have pets? Or do you love doing a craft? HubPages is writing about what you love.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

3. Nomadic Ku profile image60

Thank you Rupert - much appreciated.

4. Nomadic Ku profile image60

Many thanks Sakina, that's very helpful.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image86
      SakinaNasir53posted 6 months ago in reply to this

You're most welcome. smile

working