jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Copied

1. Mrinmoy2017 profile image68
    Mrinmoy2017posted 9 months ago

'Modi's reply' and 'Materialism, postmodernism and the Enlightenment' for the last two days to publish the text, I spend about 16-17 hours. One of them is said to have been copied, and other changes. Two writings, events and information from various books written on.

What about the millions of books that have been printed original text? There is a quotation from the writings of another? The writing has been published in online matches, there will not be published.

My humble request to write an online link me to write my writing showed that the benefit was. And it's another reason to change any part of the text will gratify the difficulty.

Thanks!

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 9 months ago

Hubpages rules state that only original content can be published here. That also includes quotes; quotes should be kept to a minimum and then you should use your own wording to write the majority of your content.

Mrinmoy2017posted 9 months agoin reply to this

Hope you have read the essay. And which part of the entire essay seeming duplicate?

1. theraggededge profile image100
        theraggededgeposted 9 months agoin reply to this

We can't see it, you need to post the link. If it has been unpublished, we still won't be able to read it.

Mrinmoy2017posted 9 months agoin reply to this

Here is the link which has marked as 'duplicate' automated way : https://hubpages.com/literature/Materia … ightenment

Reference Authors : Karl Marx, F. Engels & J. V. Stalin, A. Callinicos (Against Postmodernism, page 165-168 & page 2), Quoted in Perry Anderson, page 37, Bewes, page 11-12 & 25-26, Edward Said, Culture and Imperialism, page 203, 335, Same Author, Orientalism, page 206.

My point is when a man will write an essay on the subject of Marxism and its related issue there can come similar texts when the reference follows the original writer. So the issue is how the essay covering the title in a systematic way.

By the way, generally I like to go with original Author instead searching in net particularly in the subject of politics.

1. theraggededge profile image100
            theraggededgeposted 9 months agoin reply to this

No, there's no page for us to see.

In any case, you know if you have closely rewritten original text. It happens like that sometimes because you have it in your head.

Excessive quoting can trigger the duplicate filter, so keep the quotes to one sentence, maximum.

My advice to you is to rewrite the hub, making sure not to include anything too close to the original. In any case, if you are writing an essay like this, it should consist mostly of your original thoughts and ideas.

3. Mrinmoy2017 profile image68
    Mrinmoy2017posted 9 months ago

Thanks for your nice advice, I will try to eliminate quotes.

working