jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Beauty is the Beast

1. Angelo Grant profile image88
    Angelo Grantposted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Beauty is the Beast (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
      DzyMsLizzyposted 5 months ago in reply to this

After reading your article, I would say offhand that it fails some Hub Pages guidelines for acceptable content.  Google, a major partner with Hub Pages in its AdSense program (from which Hub authors can earn money), does not like sexual topics.

Your hub has several references to sex, as well as fairly erotic content in the descriptions contained in the poetry.  It would be my guess that this is a piece that never will pass the QAP because of those issues.

If you are still in doubt, you can visit this page:  http://hubpages.com/help-wizard/  and  check either the first box, or either of the boxes further down, labeled, "  I would like some tips to help me succeed on HubPages" or   "I have questions about content use."

Best wishes.

1. Angelo Grant profile image88
        Angelo Grantposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for taking the time to look at my piece. The original post had no sexual connotations but got rejected so I assume it was too short:

I am standing face to face with intelligent beauty.

Every action so smooth, so deliberate

I see her every gesture, I hear her every thought

She is a serpent, as tame as the wind.

I then realize beauty is a hypocrite.

It’s almost never inside out.

Beauty is the beast.

Make me a liar.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
          DzyMsLizzyposted 5 months ago in reply to this

That is also true; there is a minimum length to pass QAP, or it will be considered substandard and not approved.

Also, "theraggededge" is correct:  please delete the poem you posted here, or it will be flagged for duplicate content.

2. theraggededge profile image95
    theraggededgeposted 5 months ago

Don't paste it here - it will be flagged as duplicate text. Ask that the moderators delete it.

working