jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to spot a Narcissist in a relationship.

1. Empathsoul profile image67
    Empathsoulposted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to spot a Narcissist in a relationship. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jason mackenzie profile image88
      Jason mackenzieposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Hi, an insightful hub. What you could try is highlight some of the content  by using a call-out box or a blue box and may be incorporate a few more images. Also how about breaking down the content into subheadings? That would definitely have a positive impact on readability. Thanks, regards...

Empathsoulposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Hi Jason. Thanks so much for replying. How do I go about using a call out box or blue box and also breaking it down into subheadings, do you mean under the title?

2. Rupert Taylor profile image97
    Rupert Taylorposted 6 months ago

You need to use Title Case in headings and sub-headings, so, How to spot a Narcissist in a relationship should be How to Spot a Narcissist in a Relationship.

Narcissist should not be capitalized in body copy.
    Do you have permission to use the image? Its source should be credited and it should be free of copyright restrictions.

Empathsoulposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Hi and thanks for your feedback. The images are from Google. How do I add the source?

1. theraggededge profile image97
        theraggededgeposted 6 months agoin reply to this

You can't just take images from Google. They belong to someone and are copyrighted unless otherwise stated. There are many free image sharing sites, such as Pixabay and Pexels.

https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

3. Jason mackenzie profile image88
    Jason mackenzieposted 6 months ago

Hi, every time you insert a new capsule, there are a number of options like text, photo and so on. Among these you would find the call-out box. Likewise, if you segregate your content into different capsules, you can push the one above to the right and opt for a different background colour. Thanks, regards...

working