jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

Article Option

1. bbanks27 profile image82
    bbanks27posted 4 months ago

When you are at the home page of your account, you will see three lines at the left hand top corner. I believe there should be an option that should say "Your Articles", so it is easier to access your articles right away. Who agrees with me?

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

This is the 'home page' I use: http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/stats They are all there. When I log in to HP, that's the page I land on. I believe you can set in preferences somewhere.

1. Will Apse profile image87
        Will Apseposted 4 months ago in reply to this

A bookmark for the stats page in my browser tab works for me. Gets me round that annoying feed thing, lol.

bbanks27posted 4 months ago in reply to this

right

2. Marketing Merit profile image87
      Marketing Meritposted 4 months ago in reply to this

If you scroll down on this tab to 'account' this takes you directly to your articles/stats page.

bbanks27posted 4 months ago in reply to this

Not on my computer. You have to click on earnings and then articles

1. theraggededge profile image95
          theraggededgeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

So just use a bookmark to go straight to the stats page. Place it on the bookmarks toobar of your browser. One click and you are where you want to be.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
          psycheskinnerposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Then the problem seems to be with your computer? "Account" links directly to this page.

3. Marketing Merit profile image87
          Marketing Meritposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I don't understand why. If you hover over the 'account' link and look at the bottom of the page, my pc shows this as redirecting to my hub stats page, as shown below. This should be universal for all users. What does your pc show?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13525155.jpg

Alternatively, as has already been suggested, just bookmark the page and have your bookmarks bar visible. That way, it will always be instantly available.

working