jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Gilded Interiors Parisian Luxury & The Antique – Bo

1. FrancesSpiegel profile image82
    FrancesSpiegelposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Gilded Interiors Parisian Luxury & The Antique – Book Review. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hi Frances,

It all looks very lovely to me smile

Try removing the link at the bottom, see if the hub gets approved, and add the link back in.

Also, and I know this sounds daft, given the title of the book, try replacing the ampersand in the title with 'and'. Again, you can change it back once the article is featured.

You could also include your own photo of the book, perhaps an inside page? It would be fine as it would come under 'fair use'.

If the book is available on Amazon, include an Amazon capsule with a brief description within the capsule itself.

Last thing, make sure it is over 700 words, around 1,000 is better.

Why you are having trouble with this one is beyond me.

Edit: Make sure the bio info does not appear elsewhere on the web. If it's too similar, the hub will be penalised for duplicate content.

2. FrancesSpiegel profile image82
    FrancesSpiegelposted 4 months ago

many thanks for the advice. I removed the link and it's been published.

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

It's ridiculous that a link to a useful source was preventing publication. Try adding it back in a day or two and see what happens.

working