jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd Like Feedback on my Hub: Pokemon Go How to Earn XP

1. ILoveLegosToo profile image66
    ILoveLegosTooposted 5 months ago

I started playing a few months ago and haven't seen a list of ways to earn XP.  It has no links and no sales modules.  It's very simple and straight forward, easy for a kid playing Pokemon Go to understand and consume the information.

https://hubpages.com/games-hobbies/Poke … to-Earn-XP

2. ILoveLegosToo profile image66

After 4 attempts, I made enough changes to the format that it was passable or the monitor just let it through (probably not though).  Here's what changed from the time it was not being published, to being published. 

First, all the words are the same, I added maybe 50 more words for an additional couple points I wanted to make, but they didn't change the theme of the lens.  Adding a relevant poll and video didn't make this passable either.

What did the trick was I reorganized the text into fewer text modules.  I had one text module for each point I was trying to make, and instead I created a higher level subtopic and combined similar points into a single text module.   Seems to have done the trick, so I'll be keeping this in mind for my next hub.

3. ILoveLegosToo profile image66

And this morning, the hub was selected for a vertical site.

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Oh well done. I did look at it before, and quickly backed out as it was like a different language for me big_smile

working