jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Is Yogurt really healthy?

1. profile image66
    Beatricechungposted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Is Yogurt really healthy? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Robie Benve profile image99
      Robie Benveposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Hi, I read it quickly, and I like that you give the background info about yogurt and how it's made. I also like that you list he benefits. Nice work, keep up with the good stuff.
      However, from the title I was expecting a more critical approach, like: is yogurt really as healthy as you think it is?
      I'm no expert, but if yogurt has any negative effects it would be nice to read about it. Also, are there any false myths about yogurt? Are there any kinds of yogurt that are less beneficial, hence we should avoid? or types of bacteria that we should make sure are included?
      Just brainstorming here, I really don't know the answers.
      One more thing: I would capitalize title and subtitles.
      Hope this helps

1. profile image66
        Beatricechungposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Hi robie,

I really appreciate you taking your time to read my article. And thank you for the recommendations.

2. ketan pande profile image43
      ketan pandeposted 6 months agoin reply to this

As previous reviewers mentioned, there are many grammatical errors.

2. theraggededge profile image100
    theraggededgeposted 6 months ago

Hello there,

As the previous reviewer mentions, you haven't written the article to fit the title. You've asked a question, and you must answer it. To do that you have to present both the positives and the negatives.

The negatives might be that many people think that all yogurt is healthy, when it clearly isn't - sweetened, fat-free (fat is not bad), added gelatin, etc. Also some people are lactose intolerant, so yogurt isn't healthy for them. And don't forget, yogurt can be a source of 'nasties'. Have a look here: http://www.livestrong.com/article/41277 … ic-yogurt/

You've got a photo of kefir, which isn't yogurt, although they are similar. You don't mention kefir in the text, so the photo shouldn't be there.

Your title and sub-titles should be in title case: Is Yogurt Really Healthy?

Some grammar issues, "Like the name tell you..." should be 'tells'. There are a few other examples of noun/verb agreement. "whey removed, which result..." should be 'results'.

You must credit your photos. Say in the capsule where they came from. They must also be legal-to-use, not taken from a Google search. https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

Hope that helps.

working