Answers Filters

1. Jeremy Gill profile image87
    Jeremy Gillposted 3 months ago

For the Answers section, where Hubbers can browse and answer questions, there are a few filters we can use, like latest and unanswered questions. Those are great, but more to use in conjunction would be even better.

In particular, I find that searching through unanswered questions reveals dozens of questions posted by one-time users; people who logged in once, don't have a picture, and probably won't ever log back in. Their Hubscore is usually 55, and often the question is typically irrelevant, spammy, or unclear.

It'd be great to have an option to filter out any questions originating from a Hubber with a score of your choosing, which in my case, would probably be 70. Questions from people with 71 or above are far more likely to be genuine, interesting, and get responded to.

Thanks for your consideration!

1. Jodah profile image87
      Jodahposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Sounds like a good suggestion to me. I also believe any questions asked more than say two years ago should be deleted.

1. Jeremy Gill profile image87
        Jeremy Gillposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Definitely, that's a good idea to clear the way for more current questions!

working