jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How Drugs Are Being Sold on The Dark Net

1. profile image74
    Wilderness Goonposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How Drugs Are Being Sold on The Dark Net (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Will never be approved as it goes against HubPages guidelines.

https://hubpageshelp.com/standards/Lear … ted-topics

2. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 4 months agoin reply to this

Fascinating subject, I like reading about the Dark Net. Only two criticisms: Kind of a short article and at least one grammatical error; saw a comma where it didn't belong. So maybe some proof reading would help and considering adding a bit more information, like expanding a bit on how the Dark Net is used and how to use it maybe. Just a couple ideas I'm throwing out there.

1. theraggededge profile image95
        theraggededgeposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Nate, he's practically telling people how to go about buying drugs. It will never be approved. However, should he choose to write about the Dark Web, then I'm sure that would be fine.

1. NateB11 profile image93

Well, that's the angle I saw the article, that it was about the Dark Net. I suppose he could make it more about that. The article is informational to a certain extent, in terms of offering some stats on how many people use the Deep Web for drugs and what kind. I suppose what he should do is expand the informational part of the article . Strange, I found it fascinating just from that perspective, that people use the Dark Net for that purpose, that there are markets in there for it and even a glimpse into what it looks like with the screen caps; I mean, there are documentaries on TV with this kind of stuff, so I figured it was fairly acceptable, and I always find this fringe stuff interesting.

1. profile image74
            Wilderness Goonposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Thanks Nate. I may try to rewrite the article or just write another one entirely on the darknet.

No problem, I look forward to reading it.

1. profile image74
                Wilderness Goonposted 4 months agoin reply to this

I have posted it and they have edited it and it's on the way to being featured!

2. chasmac profile image99
    chasmacposted 4 months ago

I have to agree with previous comments. The dark net is certainly a fascinating Hub-worthy subject, but in two places you address the reader like he/she is a potential buyer.

"Gone are the days you have to drive around town, waiting for your dealer to reply, and then going to his house in a shady neighborhood. Now, you can simply get on your computer and purchase whatever drug you would like, and I mean anything."

That reads like an ad.

Then you have a poll at the end - again the implication is that it's a poll aimed at traditional drug buyers to see if they would consider changing to this dark alternative.

YES - This seems a lot better and safer than the scary method I currently use.
    NO - I'm loyal to my local dealer, and his wife always makes me a cup of tea.
    MAYBE - Next time my dealer goes to jail for a couple of months, I might give it a try.

Like Nate said, it's the kind of interesting subject you could see in a documentary, and this could be a great Hub, but you must keep it neutral. Address the readers as people interested in what folks get up to on the dark web, not as potential buyers looking for a new way to buy.

Erm.... By the way... Does that Colorado company that ships to all 50 states, also ship abroad? No! - Don't answer that or we'll both get banned. smile

+1

working