jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 7 Simple Yoga Poses for Back Pain.

1. yogaburnclub profile image83
    yogaburnclubposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 7 Simple Yoga Poses for Back Pain. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image97
      theraggededgeposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Having had a very quick scan, I see three reasons why your hub hasn't passed QAP.

1. Poor grammar. Improve it by asking someone to proofread for you and correct all the errors. For instance, you begin by saying "Without realizing it, we take our backs for granted." Many people write like this. You don't need 'without realizing it'. That what taking something for granted means. So get rid of unnecessary weak words. Start strong, "We all take our backs for granted when they are working properly..."

2. You haven't cited your image source. Those look like commercial images taken from another site. Have you permission to use them?

3. Format. The hub looks scruffy and messy.

Finally, I have seen countless articles like this all over the internet. You are writing in a very saturated topic and, therefore, are unlikely to attract the traffic required to keep the hub featured.

Hope that helps.

yogaburnclubposted 4 months agoin reply to this

thanks for your feedback I will keep on improving.

yogaburnclubposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Hi
          I have done some revision to the article I will be happy if I get more feedback.

https://hubpages.com/health/7-Simple-Yo … -Back-Pain

working