jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Why can't we?

1. Gagandeep reehal profile image73
    Gagandeep reehalposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Why can't we? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

I think this piece is more suitable for a blog or a journal.

You need a proper title. No-one is searching for your title, so the article won't attract traffic.

"It sometimes makes us gape in awe at instincts of little ones." What does? What's 'It'? Perhaps it would be better written as "Sometimes we gape in awe...."

Remove the ratings capsule, that's just for recipes. It shouldn't really be an option for general use.

Remove or move the video.

Change the poll question. "Will you implement this?" Implement what? You should make it clear.

The hub is too short, you need to expand on the topic.

Is this creative writing or should it be in a social category? If it's creative writing about a little girl tying shoelaces, then let it be that - don't try and turn it into a social issue. If you want people to 'implement it', then you should recategorize because you are trying to persuade people to change their behavior. Do you see?

Hope that helps.

2. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 3 months ago

Hey Gagan, what did the email say exactly?

3. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 3 months ago

For starters, it's too short in length.
    This faq might help you.
    http://hubpages.com/faq/#successful-hub-aspects

working