jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Google AdSense account

1. Tees Thoughts profile image82
    Tees Thoughtsposted 3 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13581675_f520.jpg
    So, I got this email from google adsense. Can anyone help?

2. Tees Thoughts profile image82
    Tees Thoughtsposted 3 months ago

I guess the screenshot is hard to read. It says this:

Domain ownership: To complete the AdSense approval process, you need to connect your site to AdSense. It’s so we can confirm you're the owner of the site and that your site meets the AdSense policies. To connect your site http://hubpages.com/@teesthoughts, copy the code from your AdSense homepage and paste it into the HTML of your site right after the <head> tag. Make sure to place the code on a page that receives traffic.

3. Blogging Momma profile image83
    Blogging Mommaposted 3 months ago

I received the same thing today, I am trying to do it again the same way I did it the first time because the directions given did not make sense to me. Let me know if you figure it out and I will do the same for you!

Tees Thoughtsposted 3 months ago in reply to this

ok thx!

4. Blogging Momma profile image83
    Blogging Mommaposted 2 months ago

Mine was finally connected a couple of days after contacting HP. Have you figured out yours yet?

Tees Thoughtsposted 2 months ago in reply to this

No not yet. And Adsense keeps sending me emails. How do u know it's connected?

1. Blogging Momma profile image83
        Blogging Mommaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

After i contacted HP the affiliate code  showed up on my earnings settings page.  After that i went in and reconnected it again to notify adsense and my adsense page was up and running in 2 days. 

HP said they didn't see a problem but it wasn't until the code showed up and reconnecting it that it started to work.

Tees Thoughtsposted 2 months ago in reply to this

finally got an email from them saying my account is now fully approved! I did what you said in your last reply so I think that did the trick. Thx so much!

1. Blogging Momma profile image83
            Blogging Mommaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

That's awesome!  Im glad I could help.

working