jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

HubPro Premium - Who pays for this service?

1. Joan Dragonfly profile image83
    Joan Dragonflyposted 3 months ago

Hello,

I'm a newbee at Hubpages. I was hoping someone could help me answer the question of...
    "Who pays for HubPro Premium?" Do the writers of the articles have to pay for the service? If so how much does it cost. I heard that it could take several weeks for the editor to work on an article. I don't see any other information about this on the site. The FAQ section doesn't mention who pays for this service. I worry that since I'm trying to write on hubpages to eventually make money... will I be paying out a bunch of money up front getting my hub articles editied? Or does hubpages pay for that service behind the scenes (which I'm hoping is the case). I wish this was explained BEFORE I signed up to become a hubpages writer.

Thank you very much! Any help would be much appreciated!
    -JDfli

1. theraggededge profile image97
      theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

No, hubbers don't pay for HubPro. You will never have to pay for anything on HubPages smile

Keep writing.

2. Jesse Drzal profile image87
    Jesse Drzalposted 3 months ago

And just to piggyback on Bev's comment if she does not mind, that is the great thing about here. No obligation, totally free hosting, no site maintenance to worry about. And you also get to keep your work in the long run.

3. Joan Dragonfly profile image83
    Joan Dragonflyposted 3 months ago

Thank you so much for the quick response! You both just made my day!
    Happy Hubbing!

4. Jesse Drzal profile image87
    Jesse Drzalposted 3 months ago

You are very welcome.

working