jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense earnings

1. Beachhopper profile image60
    Beachhopperposted 2 months ago

Can someone please explain to me why I have affiliate codes and have started earning money on my hubpages articles, yet I seem to have no access to Adsense?  All Adsense shows me is a window that says they're working on connecting my site and it could take three days.  Everything else is greyed out, so I have no account with them yet.  It's been like that for weeks now.  What is going on?  I'm confused, and Google is ridiculous to try to get info from.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Please email team@hubpages.com for help with AdSense issues.

1. Beachhopper profile image60
        Beachhopperposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thanks Christy.....will do.

2. queencat profile image80
    queencatposted 2 months ago

I am new to Adsense and would like to understand as well. I am experiencing the same issue although I am not making much at all it does indicate that my Adsense is active but when I try to access my account I get the same message as you. I sent an email but haven't heard anything. Does anyone know?

3. JR Cuevas profile image78
    JR Cuevasposted 2 months ago

I'd been in that situation. I already had an affiliate code in the Ad program and my adsense was active and yet they're were still working on my site. What I did is I waited. After a week from the day that I applied for adsense, I received an email from them fully approving my application. Just wait and be patient.

4. Sugar Faith profile image60
    Sugar Faithposted 2 months ago

So just wait and patient???

5. Beachhopper profile image60
    Beachhopperposted 2 months ago

I've already been waiting over three weeks.

6. queencat profile image80
    queencatposted 2 months ago

It has been almost two months.

working