jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

Where do You Check Adsense Earnings?

1. eliteweb profile image46
    elitewebposted 9 years ago

I have hubpages as an allowed account access to my adsense account and I checked in hubpages and it says Adsense is "active", however where do I check the stats for my earnings for my hubpages?

I logged in my adsense account and don't see any statistics for hubpages.

I noticed this in my adsense account;

www.hubpages.com           disable access
    Content (AdSense Online)     Not Applicable     
    Search (AdSense Online)     Not Applicable     
    Referral (AdSense Online)     Not Applicable

2. Whitney05 profile image83
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

You need to make sure to add your Adsense ID to the field in the affiliates section. You will be able to check your statistics in you Adsense Account.

You can add a channel if you have other sites pulling earnings, so that you can better monitor your HubPages revenue.

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago
  4. eliteweb profile image46

Thanks for the tips.

I do have my pub ID setup in the hubpages affiliate section and I added a channel in my adsense account.  How would I link the channel ID I setup though in my hubpages account as I only have the option to put in my pub ID?

5. pauldeeds profile image

Create a URL channel for "hubpages.com".

6. eliteweb profile image46

I did that but not getting any impressions in adsense under hubpages.com channel.

7. pauldeeds profile image

Give it a few hours, adsense reporting is not instantaneous.

8. eliteweb profile image46

Just checked again and nothing is showing up for my adsense for the hubpages channel in my adsense account.

Maybe I don't have something setup right, how can I check?

9. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

You've only been on hubpages for two days.  Give it some more time.  Patience, young padawan. tongue

10. pauldeeds profile image

The url channel should be: hubpages.com, not www.hubpages.com or anything else.  Also, make sure your the adsense publisher id on the account you are checking is the same as you've associated with HubPages (ca-pub-5919730405305472).

11. Shirley Anderson profile image75
    Shirley Andersonposted 9 years ago

My tracker hasn't increased one penny in about 2 weeks.  Is that normal?

12. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 9 years ago

I haven't earned a penny yet through HubPages at Adsense. I set up channels and so far all the money I have earned is from another site. I won't say what that site was but I earned a whole 40cents yesterday. That is quite a jump from 2cents every day or so...

13. Shirley Anderson profile image75
    Shirley Andersonposted 9 years ago

Okay, so I won't be putting a down payment on a Mercedes in the very near future.

Good thing I came for the writing!

14. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

I did too, Shirley.  You know.... >.>  I have a great-aunt Shirley Anderson..

15. eliteweb profile image46

I put in hubpages.com for the URL channel and I'm still not seeing any data.  I should at least see impressions as my hubs have been viewed.

16. eliteweb profile image46

I'm still getting nothing in my adsense account for impressions showing up, where can I double check everything is setup correctly?

17. Whitney05 profile image83
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

Sometime it takes more than 5 days to fully click in. When adding my latest blog, it tok about a week and a half to click into Adsense.  Be patient.

Other than that I don't know.

working