jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Google warning

1. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago

I've just received the following e-mail. Anybody have a clue what to do? Hello, This is a warning message to alert you that there is action required to bring your AdSense account into compliance with our AdSense program policies. We’ve provided additional details below, along with the actions to be taken on your part. Affected website: soapboxie.com Example page where violation occurred: https://soapboxie.com/ Action required: Please make changes immediately to your site to follow AdSense program policies. Current account status: Active

1. Marketing Merit profile image86
      Marketing Meritposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I don't have any hubs on Soapboxie but think that you should contact the Mods about this Rupert.
      I did receive a similar email years ago, regarding one of my websites that allowed guest bloggers. Although I kept my Adsense account, they totally blocked all ads from running on that site. Don't think you should just sit on this. My guess would be that there must be other hubbers who have also received this email.

Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thanks. I am hoping the techies are monitoring this forum.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
          Marisa Wrightposted 2 months ago in reply to this

The techies don't monitor this forum, but I've put in a request to have this thread moved to the forum that they DO monitor.

Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I was working on info that this was the right place to post. Thanks a million Marisa.  You are a gem.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
              Marisa Wrightposted 2 months ago in reply to this

This is a good place to get help from other Hubbers (as the title suggests), but HubPages has said it doesn't have the staff to keep an eye on all the forums, so it only monitors the "HubPages Official"  section.   This thread is in the "HubPages Community" section.

working