jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

SEO is Dead?

1. ViKkram MiShra profile image60
    ViKkram MiShraposted 3 months ago

With latest Google algorithm updates like Panda and Penguin, men and women from various digital genres were claiming that SEO is dead. The final consensus is that it’s getting more difficult and harder to recreation your approach to the top of web page 1.

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Okay smile

2. Barack James profile image88
    Barack Jamesposted 3 months ago

Most of us don't even worry any more about SEO..we just write for human...

3. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 months ago

Makes no never mind to me. I gave up trying to figure out that SEO stuff a loooong time ago.

4. Nirav Dholariya profile image59
    Nirav Dholariyaposted 3 months ago

Google getting intelligent and specific day by day. Google gives us accurate, specific and query oriented result. Also, it is updating the algorithms regularly. So some people (Especially related to SEO field) don't get the result as they wanted to see. So that this type of people spread wrong information about SEO and says that SEO is dead. But, I think this is wrong. SEO is matters and not dead.

5. Ewent profile image80
    Ewentposted 3 months ago

I've been a tech writer for nearly 3 decades and an SEO copywriter for over a dozen years. SEO is anything but dead. Here's why. In order for blogs and content online to reach the hallowed halls of the first three pages on all browsers, it has to link users who search for specific information to sites who provide that information.

In reality, SEO is never going to die for one reason: all communication is based on the use of "keywords." Ever listen to verbal communication between two people? You'll hear certain words used more frequently in the conversation.

With the advent of Twitter, these keywords have become a necessity. With only 140 characters to express thought, those characters best form proactive keywords that encourage further action by users.

SEO or Search Engine Optimization is not the balliwick of internet users. It is solely the domain of search engines who define your content according to their specified ranking systems.

How many of you wade through a search engine past the first three pages? Thus, search engines know the importance of ranking. Ranking is based on the words you use in your content.

Think of it this way. You post a sentence online and it competes in keyword content with over a million others who use the same words. See? Your post gets swallowed up on the 10,000th page of the search engine.

The way SEO copywriters use keywords is according to keyword "value." Let's say you own the most unusual widget in the world called a flozpot. Your ranking will be based on how many other flozpots there are online. If yours is the only one, you get top billing on page one of search engines.

6. NateB11 profile image94
    NateB11posted 3 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13612594.jpg

working