jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

AdSense

1. jodigirl88 profile image85
    jodigirl88posted 3 months ago

Anyone else have problems getting cleared for AdSense? It keeps saying broken links and other things.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 months agoin reply to this

I'm confused, your profile says you've been here for years.   Have you had no Adsense all this time?

jodigirl88posted 3 months agoin reply to this

Yes, I have. I haven't been active in about 5 years though.

2. Matthew Hotaling profile image82
    Matthew Hotalingposted 3 months ago

Do have an existing Adsense account to link your Hubpages to? If so, try removing any broken links in your articles. This can be easily done, as the broken link notice will appear on your article list on your account page. If you do not see that on your articles, there is a button at the bottom of the page that says "Check for Broken Links". Remove any that it pulls up. If that does not not work, maybe the links are irrelevant to the article, or over-promotional. Trying to link to affiliate pages like Amazon will flag your article.

Thank you so very much! I will try all of these. I haven't been able to get it lto link because if the broken links.

3. jodigirl88 profile image85
    jodigirl88posted 3 months ago

Here is what it is saying every time I try.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13616742_f1024.jpg

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 months agoin reply to this

I'm still confused.  What are you doing before you see that message?   

Are you going to your Earnings page, and clicking on "Google Adsense Reports"?

Or had you somehow deleted your Adsense ID from HubPages when you became inactive?

Or have you never had an Adsense account before?  If you've only just applied, then the answer is simple.  You've got only four Hubs - that's not nearly enough. You need at least 10 Featured Hubs before Adsense will even consider you.

Hi Marisa. Thank you for clearing this up. Yes AdSense and my hubpage have never been linked before. I'm working on a couple new pieces so I'll wait to send until I have over 10. I'm not even sure how to use AdSense or how it even works. Thanks again.
        Jo Jo

4. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 3 months ago

Is this true? Hubpages is difficult?

5. tomsmithnow profile image82
    tomsmithnowposted 3 months ago

Hubpages recommends 10-15 Hubs and one month old in the U.S. (or 6 months in some countries). Google AdSense does not disclose their approval process, and sometimes holds writers to different standards. Also, Google AdSense can approve temporarily and reassess. I found I had to have about or over 15 articles before I was fully approved.

Thank  you so much, Tom. I really appreciate your input. I just published another article, and working on more. With two grandkids living here, I barely have time. Although, it used to be 5 grandkids, so i have a lot more time than before. smile

working