jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How Best To Improve English Language Skills

1. profile image61
    nancy vermaposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How Best To Improve English Language Skills (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve?
    Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Nancy,

The problem is that you are writing on a topic/category that requires you to have competent English skills. Yours are not quite good enough to get this article through QAP. I would suggest you write about other topics, and also work on improving your written English.

Another suggestion is that you rewrite this in your own language and publish it on a site specific to your country - that way you might be helping far more people than you would by publishing it on a site like HubPages, which is aimed at English speakers.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image90
        FatFreddysCatposted 2 months ago in reply to this

^^ what theraggededge sez.

This was about as far as I got before I bailed out.

"Here a brief look at how best a person can improve their English language skills is examined with an added stress on practice rather than the theoretical"

If you're going to write about how to improve English, then you need to actually improve your English  first.

2. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

Hi Neha,
    Welcome to Hubpages.

These are some observations:
    1) The hub is too short
    2) Some sentences are too long
    3) At, times the writing is difficult to understand.
    The first paragraph is hard to interprete
    Then, the sentence  'The global language that English has come to only making it important that proper grasp of the language is attained to help express' is difficult to understand too.
    4) The images you have used, do you have permissions to use them? If not, you may end up with a penalty.

Hope these help.

working