I'd like feedback on my Hub: 5 Best Juicer Machine for Mixed Drinks: Reviews & B

1. mjkamrul profile image80
    mjkamrulposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 5 Best Juicer Machine for Mixed Drinks: Reviews & Buying Guide. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

I think you have way too Amazon capsules, and way too many self-promotional links. I noticed you have several hubs like this - well, HubPages is preventing this sort of hub getting through QAP these days, so you might have to change tactics.

They also prefer people to have personal experience of the item they are reviewing - you can't possibly own all those juicers and gadgets. It would be better if you did a thorough review, with your own photos of the kitchen equipment you *do* own.

People don't just want the benefits and features any more, they want to know how it works for you, what it was like when you cleaned it (not what the manufacturer says on the product details), what recipes you tried and what are the downsides. When I'm looking for a review, I want to read a real one. You have just taken the descriptions off Amazon and rewritten them.

Quite a few grammatical errors throughout.

This type of article used to do very well, but HP doesn't want them sad If I were you, I'd put these on a blog and just go for it.

Hope that helps.

2. Jeremy Gill profile image88
      Jeremy Gillposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Here are my suggestions:
      1) Double-check for grammar and spelling. Example: "Put fruits like apple or pineapple with the rind machine will grind it into a pulp without any mess."
      2) Utilize the active voice over passive where possible (use less of the word "is").
      3) Personally, I'd rename the poll. "Could You Please Stop a bit and Leave Your Opinion?" is too pleading.
      4) Maybe add some sort of conclusion or closer.

Best of luck.

working