I'd like feedback on my Hub: 51 Valuable Tips for Choosing the Right SEO Company

1. yogaburnclub profile image84
    yogaburnclubposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 51 Valuable Tips for Choosing the Right SEO Company you Need to Know (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago

Hi Belinda

Punctuation seems to me to be the big problem. There is always a space after a period/full stop. Also most of your list items are questions and so should end with a question mark.

Your headline is a bit cumbersome - "51 Valuable Tips for Choosing the Right SEO Company you Need to Know." I would shorten it to 51 Tips for Choosing an SEO Company.

A personal point. Your opening statement is "Everybody is talking about SEO." I'm not talking about it because I haven't got the foggiest notion what it is. Every time I try to read up on it my eyes glaze over and I start dribbling. I've decided I will go to my grave entirely ignorant of the subject and therefore happy.

Best of luck.

3. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

Hey Belinda, it's a great article. You have remove all the outgoing links too. What does the email from QAP team say? Have they given any specific reason?

working