jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

1. Jesse Drzal profile image88
    Jesse Drzalposted 2 months ago

Just reached my first 100,000..I would like to give a little thanks to Hubbers that have helped me along the way, through interactions and learning from them this beast called online writing: lobobrandon, marisa, nate b11, wesman todd, fat freddy cat, ken avery, janshares, will aspe (bill murry of hubpages), bev, pskinner, solares, timetraveler2 (keep on truckin') paradigmsearch (what say you?) sallyb, eugbug and whoever else I can't think of on the top of my head right now..thanks!!

Special thanks to Paul E. (the big cheese) Robin, Christy, Matt and the rest of the team..the many people you have empowered through doing this is special, and you guys should be very proud of all your work.

See you at 1M..

1. Ashish Dadgaa profile image80
      Ashish Dadgaaposted 2 months agoin reply to this

@Jesse Drzal,

Congratulations on your 100,000 views.
      I wish you reach 1M very soon.

Good Luck

1. tsmog profile image83
        tsmogposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Congratulations  . . . rock on to 1 million!

2. promisem profile image95
      promisemposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Great news!

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 months agoin reply to this

We'll be there cheering you on.  Congrats.

4. chef-de-jour profile image89
      chef-de-jourposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Well done, keep up the good work. Big respect for writers who stick at it and all those who help with advice and support. Onward and upward.

5. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Great work! smile

2. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 2 months ago

Congrats! Most of my pages only really gather biggish traffic a couple of years after publication, so you should be heading into the good times.

Nice to mention PDS. He is missed.

3. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

Congratulations. The Hubbers you mentioned (including you) are indeed very helpful.
    I am sure you will reach 1M soon.

4. Solaras profile image92
    Solarasposted 2 months ago

That's a big milestone; I remember it well! I was so excited; 100,000 people coming to your articles is a lot of people.  Imagine them all standing in line; it would look as big as the Trump inauguration lol.  As Will says, things will start to gain momentum, my 2nd hub posted is still my best performer.  (The first was an abject failure).

5. lobobrandon profile image85
    lobobrandonposted 2 months ago

I'm so glad I stopped by the forums today smile Wouldn't want to miss this post. Congrats Jesse! Just as Will put it, it's nice that you mentioned PDS. The next 100k is going to come by much quicker big_smile

6. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 2 months ago

Congratulations, Jesse! That's a major milestone to reach. Way to go! You're very welcome, it was a pleasure and a treat to see your progress. Keep it up! smile

7. Alphadogg16 profile image88
    Alphadogg16posted 2 months ago

Congratulations, Keep up the good work!

working