jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Decrease in Earnings?

1. janshares profile image92
    jansharesposted 2 months ago

Without giving the exact amounts (against TOS) I noticed my earnings for yesterday changed since it was posted this afternoon. Is it me? The amount is 6 cents less this evening. Anyone else notice this? Seems I recall something like this happening before. The asterisks are up indicating that reporting is incomplete. HP staff, please advise.

1. wilderness profile image93
      wildernessposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Can't speak to the amount of earnings (except that it is approximately the same), but I do see that both Tuesday and Wednesday earnings have the *.

2. Dreamworker profile image88
      Dreamworkerposted 2 months agoin reply to this

The asterisks mean that the amounts are not settled yet and can either move up or down.  This is because there can be Amazon returns or that Amazon is slow to pay for some reason on some products.

jansharesposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thank you, brain freeze. I remember now.

2. Chriswillman90 profile image94
    Chriswillman90posted 2 months ago

I'm seeing a decrease in traffic with plenty of blue arrows but earnings haven't shifted recently.

At this rate this will be my first month that fails to match or exceed the earnings of last year.

I have a lot of hubs in one niche, could too many of them affect the traffic and rankings of the other?

jansharesposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Not sure,  many factors. HP staff?

working