jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Dengarden Site copied Here

1. eugbug profile image95
    eugbugposted 5 weeks ago

The Dengarden niche site seems to have been cloned here. I found it when searching for text from a hub. The site didn't show up in main search results, but in the list of omitted similar results reached from the link at then end of the search results.

dengarden dot teploff hyphen krr dot ru

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Sounds like a Russian site.  If so there's not much anybody can do except report them to Google.  Here's the link for doing so. 
      https://support.google.com/legal/answer/3110420?hl=en

1. eugbug profile image95
        eugbugposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

I've filed two DMCA reports, but it's an effort to have to make a report for every hub that has been copied (which Google requires).
        Can we just report the site?

1. viryabo profile image87
          viryaboposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Some Russian owned site stole my posts from my blog about a month ago. Copied word for work including my affiliate links.
          I thought about just reporting the site but then realised the offending site had other peoples stolen work as well, besides 50+ of mine.
          I had to send a for each and everyone but did it in batches over 4 days.
          Google took down the entire site within a very short time.
          So, in my opinion, no, just reporting the site may be insufficient. Report each individual theft. That's what I had to do.

working