jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Anyone Having Problems with Editing/ Adding text to Text Capsules?

1. nomadspirit profile image97
    nomadspiritposted 3 months ago

For the past month, I have been having trouble adding text to text capsules. This week it seems to have stopped working altogether. Now, when I click edit on a  text capsule to add text, I can only add information to the capsule's subtitle, but not the body. Anyone having this problem? Know a fix?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 months agoin reply to this

This might be a problem with the browser you're using, especially if it's Chrome. Try working with a different browser such as Firefox to see if you're having the same problem.  If not, add ons in Chrome might be the problem.  You'll need to get rid of some of them.

nomadspiritposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Timetraveler2, I use Windows 10. Would your advice apply to that?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
          TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 months agoin reply to this

Windows 10 is your operating system.  Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and others are your browsers.  The problem may be your browser.  It may also be that you have a virus.

I would run a malware check, an antivirus scan and do maintenance with a disk defragmenter if you check with a different browser and the result is the same.

nomadspiritposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Ok, got it. I will figure out a way to do those things! Thx for helping.

2. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Hello nomadspirit, Update your web browser and restart your computer. This may solve the issue.

2. hiya-writer profile image79
    hiya-writerposted 3 months ago

I am having the same problem. The 'create' button isn't working for me for the last three days, though rest of the site is fine. Do you know about specific Firefox add ons?

3. CYong74 profile image97
    CYong74posted 3 months ago

For quite a while, I had this issue when accessing HP in IE. Then it happened in Firefox briefly. At the moment, both are fine.

1. tony55 profile image86
      tony55posted 3 months agoin reply to this

Same

working