I need your valuable feedback and help with my article.

1. Trihorus profile image83
    Trihorusposted 3 months ago

Hello Hubbers,
    I've tried to submit my article: https://hubpages.com/education/Could-Aliens-Exist for owlcation about twice; the second time after editing and trying to correct any possible errors I could find, and it has not been selected so far. Can you please tell me how I can improve this article or any additional feedback you would like to give me regarding my article so that it gets selected the next time?

Thank you for sparing some of your time to go through my article and for helping me to improve it.

I highly appreciate it. smile

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 months agoin reply to this

Here are a few tips that will help you:

First, you don't have enough capsules.  What you don't want is long blocks of text.  Break them up, and be sure to capitalize the subtitles when you use them.

Photos should be wide and in the center, not to the right of the text.  This is a requirement.

Your photos are not sourced correctly.  You need a full attribution, not just "NASA", etc.  You can read how to set this up in the learning center.

Your writing is good, but is a bit disorganized.  There should be a very clear beginning, middle and end to any article.

This piece needs some work, but will do OK if you do some upgrades like those suggested here.  Good luck!

1. Trihorus profile image83
        Trihorusposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Thanks a lot for your feedback. smile

I will see how I can break my block of texts.

And thank you so much for pointing out that the photos need to be in the centre, and have to be sourced properly.

Can you expand a little more regarding there being a clear beginning, middle and end? I'm unsure what exactly needs to be done.  And yes, I'd agree my writing is disorganized and inconsistent in flow too.

working