I'd like feedback on my article: Family Trip To Langkawi Island Malaysia

1. Shrouds profile image73
    Shroudsposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Family Trip To Langkawi Island Malaysia (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. TessSchlesinger profile image92
      TessSchlesingerposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

I'm going to disagree here with a popular held view which I think is a misconception. People are on the web to find information first and to be entertained second. Like your title. Good keywords. But I think you need to open APA style with the information that people want to read right up front. What they want to know is: expense? ease of getting there? where? etc.

You can share your personal experience, but only further down.

2. paperfacets profile image90
    paperfacetsposted 4 weeks ago

I have to agree with Tess. You are only going for QAP now, but to get your Hub into the niche you have to write about "What they want to know is: expense? ease of getting there? where? etc.

You can share your personal experience, but only further down."

I say that because I have had two travel articles rejected for the Travel niche. The articles pretty much follow your article in style. That is: I told a story about the experience and added some very good pictures. Break what you can down into Lists, short paragraphs about costs, transportation, etc. The niche does not like the standard destinations, like Hawaii, Cancun so on. Your destination is least traveled, a plus.

I have started using the Mobile View in Hub's Preview to proof read and narrow down the subject matter. If it does read well on the Mobile format you will not get pass QAP.

working