jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Family Trip To Langkawi Island Malaysia

1. Shrouds profile image72
    Shroudsposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,
    Again this is my 5th time calling help from expert hubbers allover the hub nation, what aspects i have to include into my hub to get this featured,i am a little bit confused but still not giving up,thanks everyone on advance

2. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 3 weeks ago

Shrouds, I can understand it must be very disappointing and annoying for you now as your article has been denied publication several times. (5 times so far as you said). I am afraid your article still lacks proper presentation.

Your knowledge is excellent, and you have much details and technicalities to point out. The use of English continues to remain incorrect still. HP cannot approve featuring of an article poor in grammar regardless of the valuable content.

Secondly, your article has more words and less supporting images. It's a travel article you are writing about. The pics you have used are hardly impressive. You must show the beauty of the island through pics that are legal to use.

Though you haven't posted the renewed link, I have refered to the last updated link from your forum section and so giving this insight.

We can help with some errors, can't fix all of them.
    Why not get It proofread by your friend who knows good English?
    Also, refer to the other travel articles here on HP. You may get the knack of it.
    Try writing another article in complete sentences (that make sense) on a different subject and see how different and better you fare!
    Good luck.

Shroudsposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

like you said how to get a new link

Shroudsposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

For information all the pics inside are my cwn photo which are in my PC

3. theraggededge profile image96
    theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago

Pen, there were way too many photos previously. I advised Shrouds to use fewer because too many slows page loading times.

4. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 3 weeks ago

@ Bev, I guess, in that attempt, he kept the unimpressive ones. One should know which ones to keep because he has experience that we are going to trust. Don't you think likely? I found the existing pics a little dull.
    Maybe it's just me. But I want his article to get featured as I can see serious attempts by him.

working