jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I'd Like feedback on my article...Let's Talk About Sex.

1. tinahanna7 profile image80
    tinahanna7posted 13 days ago

I wrote this article to provide helpful tips to parents about talking about sex with their kids. Would someone mind going over it an making sure it reads right? Thank you in advance...https://hubpages.com/family/talkingsexwithkids

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 13 days ago

It seems to me that the actual topic of the hub is "How to convince your child to remain celibate/a virgin".  Currently I don't think the content matches the title.

3. theraggededge profile image96
    theraggededgeposted 13 days ago

"Use your imagination on how to detour your child into thinking having sex young is a good idea."

You might want to rephrase that smile

Remove the exclamation points from the title.

Run your text through Grammarly - there are a few grammatical and typing errors, missing spaces, that sort of thing.

You missed out the option of getting a good book on the subject - for both parents and child. My method was to leave an appropriate book in their room and tell them I was available for questions... and that was it. I think mine found out all their life-lessons via The Simpsons and Friends big_smile

tinahanna7posted 13 days agoin reply to this

Thank you.Yeah, that does sound a little weird.

4. paradigmsearch profile image87
    paradigmsearchposted 13 days ago

Does Amazon sell those inflatable dolls? Could be a perfect Amazon link. Of course after the editors are done ROFL, they'll probably delete it.

Sorry, couldn't pass that one up. big_smile

tinahanna7posted 13 days agoin reply to this

Not for sure but a funny thought. Oh maybe a picture book with pop ups....LOL.

working