jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Want Your Brand to Stand Out? Get The Complete.

1. profile image61
    Vishal Adaniposted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Want Your Brand to Stand Out? Get The Complete Guide For Brand Building in this Competitive Market. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. kannanwrites profile image92
    kannanwritesposted 5 months ago

Vishal, there is too little content and originality in your article. The information that you are giving is not something that many others don't know. Try adding better points and rework it with images/videos that go well with it.

3. TessSchlesinger profile image96
    TessSchlesingerposted 5 months ago

I'm surprised you're featured. You need to put in photos and videos. Also start with a really strong fact that few people know. You need to catch the attention of people. It's also very short.

4. pen promulgates profile image49
    pen promulgatesposted 5 months ago

True. Your title looks bigger than the content. smile

In the sentence, 'Thousands of brands are emerging in market and it’s vital for the newbies to get famous and be on top.` put a comma before 'and' as they are two independent sentences.

Perhaps you can elaborate more on the highlighted points. (you have good points there).
    Give examples of new brands that acquired success in a short period of time.

HP is more about writing magazine-style, media-rich informative articles.

Hope these help.
    Good luck.