jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Admin Denied Comment Can't Be Reversed!

1. Glenn Stok profile image94
    Glenn Stokposted 5 days ago

I received a comment in one of my hubs that I approved and replied to a couple of weeks ago.

Today I was reviewing my spam and denied comments folders, and discovered this comment was denied by admin after I already replied to it.

I looked at the hub and I see my reply, but not her comment below it, as I expected.

Now, the problem is that I can't undo the denied status. It only lets me delete forever.

Why is this happening? There was nothing wrong with her comment and therefore no reason for the admin to deny it.

2. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 5 days ago

Please email team.  They should be able to answer your question.  Thanks and sorry about that!

Glenn Stokposted 5 days agoin reply to this

I'll send the details to the team. By the way Robin, did you get my email the other day on the other issue?

1. Robin profile image
        Robinposted 5 days agoin reply to this

Yes.  I have been sick, so I'm trying to catch up.  smile  I have sent out inquiries and will get back to you hopefully today.  Thanks, Glenn!

Glenn Stokposted 5 days agoin reply to this

Hope you feel better soon Robin. Funny thing, but I just now received an email from the team about that other issue after leaving this comment here. All is well. And I sent a screen shot about this "denied comment" issue to the team. 

Feel better soon.

working