Two Easy Questions

1. Nancy Owens profile image88
    Nancy Owensposted 5 days ago

What does the red circle with a white exclamation point on the green edit icon mean?
    One of my hubs that was automatically edited shows the green edit icon with that red circle on it. I have been gone for a while and searched in the system but could not find the answer and it isn't in the icon key at the bottom of the statistics page.

My other question involves hub tools: It used to be that we could align photos to the right. I don't see that tool anymore. What gives?

1. Glenn Stok profile image94
      Glenn Stokposted 5 days agoin reply to this

Nancy, The exclamation mark over the green edit icon means that there are edits you did not yet review. Once you click on that icon to see what changes were made, the edit icon no longer has the exclamation mark over it.

Your other question: Right-floating capsules no longer are allowed so that you hubs look the same on mobile as they look on desktop. I wrote a hub about making your hubs mobile-friendly two years ago. Now, HubPages is making it official. It's a needed change since over 60% of our traffic is from mobile devices–and growing. 

You can keep up with all changes and new rules by reading your weekly newsletters from HubPages.

working