jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

Sometimes, the best way to gain traffic is to offend the snowflakes

1. Mamerto profile image93
    Mamertoposted 7 weeks ago

I will give credit to my fellow hubber ReviewMeMedia for this. Remember that one of my hubs about anime hurt a lot of fan feelings. It did generate some traffic in facebook. Now I searched reddit for a fanbase and posted my anime there. I read the comments and I see a lot of angry tirades. But instead of ignoring, a lot visited by hub and ended up giving me money. It now has 500 views and still going up. Thanks for the views weebs (villanous laughs!)

2. poppyr profile image100
    poppyrposted 7 weeks ago

Yes, writing on controversial topics is a good way to generate traffic and get comments.

3. Endy Noble profile image60
    Endy Nobleposted 7 weeks ago

And do you wonder why humans give so much attention to things they hate? Things that up-set them.

As for traffic, the more controversial the better.

Great that hub is doing well for you!

4. Mamerto profile image93

Thanks Endy and Poppyr. Well what matters most here are the profit and not the butthurt. Another thing, what I post was nothing controversial actually. It's about me criticizing a giant robot anime, and the fans got angry with me LOL.

1. janshares profile image97
      jansharesposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

Lol, sweet! Good for you, Mamerto.

5. Endy Noble profile image60
    Endy Nobleposted 7 weeks ago

Hahahaha......Maybe beheading the robot anime could give you a million view. Why not try that to see how the snowflakes jump all over your profile?
    Lolzzzx

6. Chriswillman90 profile image98
    Chriswillman90posted 7 weeks ago

I may give that a try although I'm not a fan of poking the giant just for the sake of it.

A critical approach is probably better.

7. Nell Rose profile image93
    Nell Roseposted 7 weeks ago

What a good idea! LOL! (laughs with a witches cackle! )

8. paradigmsearch profile image92
    paradigmsearchposted 7 weeks ago

Hmm. This has potential. I shall wait until I am in the perfect mood. Between now and then, I'll let my subconscious work on selecting a victim. big_smile

9. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 7 weeks ago

Possibly not the sort of traffic that created ad earnings

1. paradigmsearch profile image92
      paradigmsearchposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

Let's figure out victim categories that would be prone to click ads. big_smile

10. iwrite100 profile image56
    iwrite100posted 7 weeks ago

Great idea.

11. Mamerto profile image93

Thanks everyone. And according to experiences fanboys are easy to offend. You don't need provocative topics to enrage them. Just say your hero sucks and they will mob your article smile

1. anusha15 profile image88
      anusha15posted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

This was actually the funniest thing I read today. So apart from earning money, sparkling ideas and "offending" fanboys and fangirls, you are also spreading smiles and laughter. What a multipurpose thread this was.

1. Mamerto profile image93
        Mamertoposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you very much anusha!

working