I'd like feedback on my article: Top 5 Most Expensive Universities

1. Techs and Specs profile image54
    Techs and Specsposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Top 5 Most Expensive Universities. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

You've changed your account name. Cool.

Okay, the first sentence is incomplete: "The most expensive public colleges in the U.S."  There's no verb. So, "The most expensive public colleges in the U.S. **are something**"

You need to be consistent with figures. They're all over the place. Some are written as figures, others are written in words and some are a mix of both. Remember that numbers below 10 should be written in full. So you'd write four apples, but 14 apples. For large numbers, such as "36 thousand" you'd always write 36,000. "thirty-nine thousand five hundred fifty dollars" is always written $39,550. Percentages are written 28 percent.

You've capitalised 'college' when you shouldn't. It's not a proper noun when used on its own. If you are writing Bridgend College, then you'd capitalise it.

Break up those big chunky paragraphs into smaller ones to make it easier for people to read it on their mobile devices.

There are many small grammatical errors that could do with fixing too. Try Grammarly.

Bear in mind the topic you are writing about - universities of excellence. Your writing needs to read like you had that sort of education.

Your writing has improved a lot. Well done.

1. Techs and Specs profile image54
        Techs and Specsposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

I did the same as mentioned and it becamed featured. Thanks a lot.

working