jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I need to improve another article.

1. Ivan Hernandez profile image91
    Ivan Hernandezposted 2 months ago

I need your help to improve an article, which can be found here.

https://hubpages.com/technology/What-is-the-iPhone-X

Can you help me?

1. poppyr profile image99
      poppyrposted 2 months agoin reply to this

"Its Features" doesn't need an apostrophe (It's -> Its) The "I" in "its" also doesn't have to be capitalised.

Don't make it about you. You talk about how you got the information ("I typed everything down in a text document in the iCloud as the call was going on.") You also mention your dream - readers aren't interested in that. Leave it in there if you like, but it's something to consider for your next article.

Looks pretty good apart from the above, but make sure you present the hub in easy-to-read, small paragraphs, not large walls of text. You've already broken them up a bit, but try starting a new line (with a line in between) after every two or three sentences. Makes it MUCH easier to read.

Keep writing!

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 2 months ago

I think that;s  a good, solid hub.  But you are going to be competing with a lot of high authority sites for that topic.

I would suggest thinking about whether there is some kind of tech or product that you know some good tips or tricks for.  Something you use a lot and have solved problems with, problems that other people might be struggling with. Maybe something less popular but that fewer people are writing about.

You know how to make hubs now, that much is clear.  But the next job is finding the best topics to turn that ability into money.

3. theraggededge profile image99
    theraggededgeposted 2 months ago

Poppy's right. If you can solve a problem, even a minor one, it'll grab a ton of traffic. I have a hub that was called "My Flip Ultra Mini Camcorder Won't Switch On". That's a really old device, but that hub, in its heyday got quite a bit traffic. It's still featured and it still gets a few visits per month.

I didn't even own one. It was a title suggestion from an old site I wrote for, and then I decided it would do better as a hub.

So, for example, if there is a common problem with, let's say PS3 or even PS2, that you know how to fix, or can research how to fix, then it would be a good idea for a hub. Or how about an old iPhone? People are still using them.

working