jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Learning to give someone space

1. DavidElmers profile image61
    DavidElmersposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Learning to give someone space (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Put your title into title case, and do the same with subtitles.

Don't over-use the call-out capsule. I don't see much point in repeating what you already wrote. perhaps use one or two for relevant quotes.

If you are going to use a reference, "According to..." then use the organisation's name as anchor text for a link to the study you are referring to.

Check for typos.

It's a nice article. You could add some 'real life' examples of what you are writing about. It helps readers to have examples.

Good luck.

1. DavidElmers profile image61
        DavidElmersposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Thanks a lot.

2. tritrain profile image83
      tritrainposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

There were a couple grammatical errors.  One is "a men".  Do a search on the page. 

It's sound wisdom.  I think a clever, yet short, story about how distance positively effected a relationship, and then end it with the same general wording as in the beginning of the article.  You could share a personal experience, even if you have to use creative license to make it work.

working