jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: How To Handle Every fashion trend winter...

1. Steffin Thomas profile image48
    Steffin Thomasposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article How To Handle Every fashion trend winter Challenge With Ease Using These Tips (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Problems: your article is too short, and the English grammar is not up to the high standard HubPages requires. The title capitalisation is random, and the title itself is long and clunky.

Big problem: you've already posted this on your own website. You can't post duplicate content here. The hub will never be approved. Also Hubpages is not a blogging platform.

Advice: spend some time improving your English. Do some research on what makes a good article for Hubpages, then give it another try.

http://hubpages.com/faq/
      https://hubpageshelp.com/

Good luck.

Steffin Thomasposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you for the advice.I really appreciate it

2. newbizmau profile image94
        newbizmauposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Abid Rahman is the original author and he blatantly copied and pasted all of it to this hub. Simple plagarism. This is a link to the orginal author of this article by Abid Rahman on South China Morning Post: http://www.scmp.com/author/abid-rahman

Steffin Thomasposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Dude do your research first.I didn't copied from anywhere i have posted the content from my own website,For your information iam using Articoolo which is a content writing software,I have purchased all my content from articoolo then i posted it on my website that same content i have posted here.

I repeat: duplicate content is not permitted.

Do your research.

2. michelleonly3 profile image90
      michelleonly3posted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

A couple things, first you are speaking a fashion lingo that is not going to be understandable to most people. Yes, you know some stuff, but it doesn't help if you can't explain it. If you are going to describe the ode to the 70's trends then show us what you are talking about. You can use any photo as long as you properly cite it. Break your article into separate categories and use those categories as specific topics, such as "The Rebirth of Orange" be specific about the orange, am I going to be posh in pumpkin or kill it in burnt orange.  Use short sub titles, I might not care about what men are doing but I want to know if my Gucci Speedy is still a go. Lastly, give me more information. I want a whole outfit to think about, not just pants or just colors, show me whats up and whats in. Wow me!

It's a plagiarised article, Michelle. He didn't write it.

1. michelleonly3 profile image90
          michelleonly3posted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

If you are going to plagiarize... at least pick something well written. Maybe he can send those notes to the original writer. lol

2. newbizmau profile image94
    newbizmauposted 4 weeks ago

They will not publish articles that are plagiarised. Here is where over 55% of your article was copied from: http://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/fashion-l … -camel-70s

3. theraggededge profile image99
    theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago

"Articoolo make article writing simple. Our technology creates unique, proofread high-quality content from scratch simulating a real human writer."

Even the software's description isn't grammatically correct.

big_smile big_smile big_smile

Good luck with that! Nothing produced by that software will ever be approved on HubPages. This is a site for writers. You know, real, human writers.

4. newbizmau profile image94
    newbizmauposted 4 weeks ago

Wow, that was hilarious! He's so serious about it too. After I clearly found the author, Abid Rahman and the exact article that was copied and pasted very poorly. It wasn't even a good attempt. I took one look and knew it was pasted from someplace. I did a plagiarism check and it found the article immediately at the South China Morning Post by a writer who seems to be well established and doesn't need to copy and paste his work poorly onto hubpages.

working