I'd like feedback on my article: 20 Free Amigurumi Christmas Santa Crochet...

1. amvabecreations profile image83
    amvabecreationsposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article 20 Free Amigurumi Christmas Santa Crochet Patterns. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

The comment is that it might contain spammy elements, is that because of all the links? I've tried not to have too many links to the same website. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Amanda

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Some of those links may be a problem. You can't link to the same site more than twice. Also one or two are Russian URLs - I don't mean that the site is Russian, but the URLs themselves are in Russian and HP's automated checkers might flag them up as suspicious.

You can't include images with watermarks. You must also have permission to republish any images you have taken from other websites.

The mention of 'spammy elements' is just a standard part of the QAP email, however, think about restructuring the hub so you only link once to each site and consider removing the Russian ones.

I love the first Santa, but you'd have to be a very, very experienced crocheter to be able to work out the pattern just from that photo smile

Good luck with this one, it's a nice hub, although people might be disappointed that it doesn't actually contain the patterns it promises sad

2. amvabecreations profile image83
    amvabecreationsposted 4 weeks ago

Thank you for looking into it. I think I might skip the Russian links, although deleting the first one will break my heart, I love it so much!

working