jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Upswing in Earnings

1. Athlyn Green profile image97
    Athlyn Greenposted 3 weeks ago

Anyone else notice an upswing in earnings and would this be related to the Holiday Season?

1. chef-de-jour profile image99
      chef-de-jourposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Yes, earnings are on the up which is good news for writers and HP. CPM is really high these past four/five days, the highest I've seen in a long time so thanks to the timely tweaks by HP staff.

2. nomadspirit profile image99
    nomadspiritposted 3 weeks ago

I actually just noticed this today too.  Daily earnings for the past three days have been up 30% to 50%. I did realize that my cpm rates are also the highest I've seen them. That accounts for it-but I am not sure why the Cpm rates are so high now. The holidays may well explain it!

1. wilderness profile image99
      wildernessposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Certainly the season is a partial answer, but so is the huge effort by HP to provide better earnings.

3. Chriswillman90 profile image99
    Chriswillman90posted 3 weeks ago

I've hit a record CPM value yesterday, which is a good sign heading deeper into the holiday season.

4. Rock_nj profile image87
    Rock_njposted 3 weeks ago

Last few years, the ad rates have gone up during the holiday season, so it's probably more of the same (good thing!).  Also, HP improved the way they sell their ads, which is helping us earn more.

5. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 3 weeks ago

yes mine are up, yeah.

6. Athlyn Green profile image97
    Athlyn Greenposted 3 weeks ago

Let's hope it continues. Awesome!

7. lobobrandon profile image91
    lobobrandonposted 3 weeks ago

Yesterday was the highest CPM on the HP Ad program I've ever had. The day before I wasn't sure if it was the highest, but now it definitely is.

8. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 weeks ago

I've got no complaints. big_smile

9. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 3 weeks ago

big_smile

10. Michael Kismet profile image95
    Michael Kismetposted 3 weeks ago

I had to share my experience. My CPM is through the roof, I’m having my best couple of weeks in all my three years here. I’ve made more Amazon sales in the last few days than in the last six months. Plus, my Hubber score has increased by 10-12 points in the last few days.

It’s as if the universe is finally acknowledging my existence!

working